Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Dana's Quilt -- More Blocks

We are still working on the 25 or so blocks for Dana's quilt.  And as the blocks are circulated among the staff, more folks want to participate.  I have made 5 including my own.  We are also taking pictures of each block and everyone who contributed will write a note to Dana.  The picture of the block and the note will be put into a scrap book and given to Dana along with the quilt, so that she will know who made the blocks.  Here are a couple of the blocks that I completed for my fellow staffers based on their vision.  Hard work... It has been fun doing this for Dana.



3 comments:

Piece by Piece said...

Both blocks are lovely, the pink one is my favorite.
A great idea to take photos of each block and have the maker write a note.
Patricia

Rhoda said...

I agree with Patricia. That is going to be a very interesting quilt!

bernie said...

I had to read back a bit, this quilt is a beautiful, heartfelt gift, I love the idea of documenting the blocks with everyone's notes. This has to be a difficult project for you, but it is wonderful. Bernie